Curriculum has been developed by the Gay Lesbian and Straight Educators Network (GLSEN) to teach high school students about same sex marriage. I would like to know your opinions about public schools and teaching concerning same sex marriage. The GLSEN curriculum as, described on national television, is being considered by public schools for adoption. This survey gives you an opportunity to give your opinion about gay marriage curriculum objectives and issues related to the subject matter of same sex marriage. Results should be available within 2-3 weeks.
Click here to get started.
- Thomas Jefferson: American Enigma - July 3, 2012
- The Signing of Jackie Robinson: How Faith Helped Racial Healing - April 18, 2011
- Justice Ginsburg’s “Populations we Don’t Want to Have too Many of” - July 28, 2009
- Sarah Palin’s Real Record on Special Needs - October 31, 2008
- Spreading the Wealth: Obama, Joe, and the Democratic Socialists - October 16, 2008
- “Freedom of Choice” vs. “Born Alive:” Critical Questions for an Obama Administration - September 29, 2008
- When Does a Baby Get Human Rights? - September 12, 2008
- Sarah Palin, Slasher - September 5, 2008
- Is Abortion a Risk to a Woman’s Mental Health? - August 29, 2008
- Abortion and Mental Health Effects: What Will the APA Say? - August 11, 2008