In case you missed it, Dr. Paul Kengor, the executive director of the Center for Vision & Values, was a guest on the nationally syndicated radio program “The Mark Levin Show” on Monday, May 1, 2017. Kengor and Levin discuss Kengor’s newly released book “A Pope and a President: John Paul II, Ronald Reagan, and the Extraordinary Untold Story of the 20th Century.” Kengor appears with Mark at the 1:26:09 minute of the broadcast. Click below to listen to the interview:
From the review of the book:
“Even as historians credit Ronald Reagan and Pope John Paul II with hastening the end of the Cold War, they have failed to recognize the depth or significance of the bond that developed between the two leaders.
Acclaimed scholar and bestselling author Paul Kengor changes that. In this fascinating book, he reveals a singular bond—which included a spiritual connection between the Catholic pope and the Protestant president—that drove the two men to confront what they knew to be the great evil of the twentieth century: Soviet communism.”
After listening to Dr. Kengor talk with Mark Levin, be sure to watch the video of his interesting discussion “Ronald Reagan and John Paul II” from our 2017 annual conference, The god that failed: Communism & socialism then and now. Click here to watch the presentation.
- The Last of the Bailey Brothers of World War II - May 24, 2019
- France’s Faith, France’s Loss - April 16, 2019
- On Trump, Democrats, and Socialism - February 18, 2019
- Marching for Life: Countering Roe V. Wade’s Escorts - January 18, 2019
- VIDEO – Dr. Paul Kengor with Mark Levin - January 15, 2019
- George H. W. Bush and the call that surrendered the Soviet Union - December 7, 2018
- George H. W. Bush’s Final Words - December 3, 2018
- Teaching God at Thanksgiving - November 23, 2018
- Death at the Tree of Life Synagogue - October 29, 2018
- Ronald Reagan’s Soulcraft - September 27, 2018