Nate Mills ’16, of the National Review Institute, speaks on “Representing a New Constellation: The Overlooked Role of David Rittenhouse” during the March 7, 2017 American Founders Luncheon in Pittsburgh.
The Center for Vision & Values lost a dear friend. George F. Cahill died on July 2, 2018 at the age of 92. George was a faithful attendee at many of our lectures who often led us in the Pledge of Allegiance to open the event. He served on the board of St. Clair Hospital, Alpha Phi Omega National Service Fraternity, and the National Flag Foundation.
This lecture was a subject that George brought to our attention because he knew the significance of it. In a meeting from September 17, 2015, George urged Dr. Paul Kengor to research the idea by saying “No one knows about this. No one has looked into this. This is a forgotten thing that the American Founders did.”
George was correct. The New Constellation turned out to be a fascinating discussion.
- VIDEO — The Enigma of Ben Franklin’s Faith - June 21, 2018
- VIDEO — The Whiskey Rebellion: The First Immediate Test of our Federal Form of Constitutional Government - June 23, 2017
- Representing a New Constellation: The Overlooked Role of David Rittenhouse - April 26, 2017
- VIDEO — Roger Sherman and the Creation of the American Republic - April 26, 2017
- VIDEO — John Hancock: A Christian Statesman - April 26, 2017
- VIDEO — Pelatiah Webster: The Founding Generation’s Foremost Economic Thinker - April 26, 2017
- Should the Electoral College be Abolished? - November 15, 2016
- STREAMING VIDEO – To Begin the World Over Again: Thomas Paine and the American Founding - October 13, 2015
- STREAMING VIDEO | 2015 | Aaron Burr: Foundered Father - August 7, 2015
- STREAMING VIDEO – Robert Morris: A Key American Founder and His Folly - July 1, 2015