Rachel Bovard ’06 is the Senior Director of Policy at the Conservative Partnership Institute.
Rachel has over a decade of experience fighting for conservative policies in Washington. After graduating from Grove City College in 2006, she served in both the House and Senate in various roles including as legislative director for Senator Rand Paul. Rachel went on to serve as policy director for the Senate Steering Committee under the successive chairmanships of Senator Pat Toomey (R-PA) and Senator Mike Lee (R-UT), where she advised Committee members on strategy related to floor procedure and policy matters. In the House, she worked as senior legislative assistant to Congressman Donald Manzullo (R-IL), and Congressman Ted Poe (R-TX). She also served as director of policy services for The Heritage Foundation.
Along with CPI’s Chairman, Sen. Jim DeMint, is the co-author of Conservative: Knowing What to Keep. She is also a Fellow at Defense Priorities. Rachel also serves on the board of CNP Action and the Advisory Board of The American Conservative.
The Institute for Faith & Freedom is committed to the principles of faith and freedom. One of our core pillars is on the freedom of conscience. Rachel Bovard ’06 speaks on this very principle when it comes to the rise of Big Tech.
To watch Rachel’s testimony before Congress, you can view the video here.
- The Rise of Big Tech: A Q&A with Rachel Bovard – VIDEO - March 23, 2021
- If You Build It, We Will Trash It - July 10, 2020
- COVID-19, Free Trade, and the Nation-State - May 12, 2020
- Hugh Culverhouse, Planned Parenthood, and Eugenics - June 26, 2019
- Why the ‘Pay Gap’ Is Really a ‘Choice Gap’ - May 2, 2019
- Requiem for the Pro-Life Movement - September 20, 2018
- DACA Doublespeak - February 12, 2018