The Honorable Paul J. McNulty ’80 is a former U.S. Deputy Attorney General and partner in the global law firm Baker & McKenzie. He oversaw the prosecution of terrorists in the aftermath of the Sept. 11 attacks, set policy for prosecuting corporate fraud and is considered a leading expert on business ethics, corporate governance and internal investigations.
McNulty is the fourth alumnus to serve as President of the College, where he studied history and met his wife, Brenda (Millican ’80).
To view the Inauguration Program please visit Grove City College’s website here.
- 2019 Message from The Center for Vision & Values - January 17, 2019
- Dr. Paul Kengor with Mark Levin – Life, Liberty & Levin - January 11, 2019
- Center for Vision & Values joins Excellence network - December 7, 2018
- The remarkable story of an American hero: Frank Kravetz - November 8, 2018
- Grant will Fund Outreach Effort to Rural Pastors - October 19, 2018
- 25 Years Later: Volume 1, Number 1 of “Vision & Values” - March 22, 2018
- The Center for Vision & Values Presents: Top 10 of 2017 - December 27, 2017
- R.C. Sproul’s Lasting Influence and Profound Wisdom: A Grove City College Tribute - December 18, 2017
- The Law and the “Profits” - December 15, 2017
- Remembering Michael Cromartie — Red God, Blue God: Is there a God Gap Between the Parties? - August 29, 2017