On February 21, 2014, Dr. Paul Kengor, political science professor at Grove City College and executive director of The Center for Vision & Values, spoke before a sold-out audience at the Reagan Ranch Center in Santa Barbara, California. The event was hosted by the Young America’s Foundation and was filmed by C-SPAN for its C-SPAN BOOK-TV series. The program first aired at C-SPAN on March 2, 2014.
Kengor discussed his new book, 11 Principles of a Reagan Conservative, where he presents ideas on what it means to be a Reagan Conservative. Kengor identifies essential principles that President Reagan possessed and believed in, from freedom, faith, family, and lower taxes to American exceptionalism. All of these paint a clear picture as to what is a true Reagan Conservative.
To watch the C-SPAN video, please click here:
To watch the Young America’s Foundation video, please click here:
- MLB Strikes Out in Cuba - July 23, 2021
- The Future of Conservatism - June 22, 2021
- The Early Church Was Not Socialist - April 22, 2021
- VIDEO – Preparation for Life’s Unexpectedness - April 19, 2021
- Bioethics in a Brave New World - April 7, 2021
- The Holiest Week - April 1, 2021
- Death of a Defector: Ion Mihai Pacepa, RIP - March 1, 2021
- George S. Patton and Christmas 1945 - December 23, 2020
- 50 Years Ago, Solzhenitsyn Received the Nobel Prize for Reminding Us of a ‘Forgotten God’ - October 16, 2020
- Marx on Christianity, Judaism, and Evolution/Race - September 18, 2020