On February 21, 2014, Dr. Paul Kengor, political science professor at Grove City College and executive director of The Center for Vision & Values, spoke before a sold-out audience at the Reagan Ranch Center in Santa Barbara, California. The event was hosted by the Young America’s Foundation and was filmed by C-SPAN for its C-SPAN BOOK-TV series. The program first aired at C-SPAN on March 2, 2014.
Kengor discussed his new book, 11 Principles of a Reagan Conservative, where he presents ideas on what it means to be a Reagan Conservative. Kengor identifies essential principles that President Reagan possessed and believed in, from freedom, faith, family, and lower taxes to American exceptionalism. All of these paint a clear picture as to what is a true Reagan Conservative.
To watch the C-SPAN video, please click here:
To watch the Young America’s Foundation video, please click here:
- Thanking God at Thanksgiving: 100 Years Ago and Today - November 25, 2019
- Dropping in on the Veteran Down the Street - November 11, 2019
- Taking Pride in Down Syndrome Children - October 23, 2019
- What Lenin said about Christians and socialism - September 17, 2019
- Socialism, Communism, and Democratic Socialism: Paul Kengor at the Reagan Ranch - July 18, 2019
- Review of Mark Levin’s “Unfreedom of the Press” - July 3, 2019
- Homage to a Cold War Prophet - June 27, 2019
- Offending Christians: The Bladensburg Cross Case - June 3, 2019
- The Last of the Bailey Brothers of World War II - May 24, 2019
- France’s Faith, France’s Loss - April 16, 2019