On January 22, 1973, the U.S. Supreme Court legalized abortion in the historic case of Roe v. Wade. Last weekend, Dr. Paul Kengor was the keynote speaker at the 37th annual People for Life Breakfast in Erie (click here and here for news coverage). During his speech, Kengor quoted from a forgotten but fascinating Reagan speech to pro-life leaders at the White House, the subject of a January 2010 article that we published (click here to read). Kengor also discussed that speech during our 2010 Reagan Lecture with Reagan speechwriter Peter Robinson—a fascinating discussion with one of President Reagan’s best speechwriters (click here to watch).
Please click these links and enjoy some illuminating reflections on a tragic moment in American history.
- France’s Faith, France’s Loss - April 16, 2019
- On Trump, Democrats, and Socialism - February 18, 2019
- Marching for Life: Countering Roe V. Wade’s Escorts - January 18, 2019
- VIDEO – Dr. Paul Kengor with Mark Levin - January 15, 2019
- George H. W. Bush and the call that surrendered the Soviet Union - December 7, 2018
- George H. W. Bush’s Final Words - December 3, 2018
- Teaching God at Thanksgiving - November 23, 2018
- Death at the Tree of Life Synagogue - October 29, 2018
- Ronald Reagan’s Soulcraft - September 27, 2018
- Who is Karl Marx? | PragerU video - September 24, 2018