On Wednesday, July 20, Paul Kengor, executive director of The Center for Vision & Values at Grove City College, will do a booksigning and lecture at the Ronald Reagan Library in Simi Valley, California. His lecture will be titled, “The Faith of Ronald Reagan.” Dr. Kengor’s book, God and Ronald Reagan, made many bestseller lists, including The New York Times, BarnesandNoble.com, and Amazon.com. The book reached #2 on Amazon’s non-fiction list. Kengor is currently completing a major work on Ronald Reagan’s role in his administration’s effort to undermine the Soviet empire, a book that will be released in 2006. He is also writing an authorized biography of former Reagan confidant and national security adviser William P. Clark. Professor Kengor has been published in publications ranging from The New York Times to the Wall Street Journal and has appeared on numerous television programs and radio talk shows. He lives in Grove City, Pennsylvania with his wife Susan and four children.
Kengor’s lecture begins at 1:00 PM and is followed by a booksigning at 2:00 PM. His talk will be preceded by lunch at 12:00 PM. The cost to attend the event is $25. To reserve a seat, call 805-522-2977 or click below.
- MLB Strikes Out in Cuba - July 23, 2021
- The Future of Conservatism - June 22, 2021
- The Early Church Was Not Socialist - April 22, 2021
- VIDEO – Preparation for Life’s Unexpectedness - April 19, 2021
- Bioethics in a Brave New World - April 7, 2021
- The Holiest Week - April 1, 2021
- Death of a Defector: Ion Mihai Pacepa, RIP - March 1, 2021
- George S. Patton and Christmas 1945 - December 23, 2020
- 50 Years Ago, Solzhenitsyn Received the Nobel Prize for Reminding Us of a ‘Forgotten God’ - October 16, 2020
- Marx on Christianity, Judaism, and Evolution/Race - September 18, 2020