On Wednesday, July 20, Paul Kengor, executive director of The Center for Vision & Values at Grove City College, will do a booksigning and lecture at the Ronald Reagan Library in Simi Valley, California. His lecture will be titled, “The Faith of Ronald Reagan.” Dr. Kengor’s book, God and Ronald Reagan, made many bestseller lists, including The New York Times, BarnesandNoble.com, and Amazon.com. The book reached #2 on Amazon’s non-fiction list. Kengor is currently completing a major work on Ronald Reagan’s role in his administration’s effort to undermine the Soviet empire, a book that will be released in 2006. He is also writing an authorized biography of former Reagan confidant and national security adviser William P. Clark. Professor Kengor has been published in publications ranging from The New York Times to the Wall Street Journal and has appeared on numerous television programs and radio talk shows. He lives in Grove City, Pennsylvania with his wife Susan and four children.
Kengor’s lecture begins at 1:00 PM and is followed by a booksigning at 2:00 PM. His talk will be preceded by lunch at 12:00 PM. The cost to attend the event is $25. To reserve a seat, call 805-522-2977 or click below.
- George S. Patton and Christmas 1945 - December 23, 2020
- 50 Years Ago, Solzhenitsyn Received the Nobel Prize for Reminding Us of a ‘Forgotten God’ - October 16, 2020
- Marx on Christianity, Judaism, and Evolution/Race - September 18, 2020
- Remembering and Teaching 9/11 - September 11, 2020
- Tear all the statues down? - July 16, 2020
- Astronauts, Riots, and Pandemics: 2020 vs. 1969 - June 3, 2020
- Burying Memorial Day 2020 - May 26, 2020
- Why Not Thank God? Andrew Cuomo and COVID-19 - April 29, 2020
- Carrying the Cross of COVID-19 this Good Friday - April 10, 2020
- Eerie Echoes of Influenza Epidemic - March 13, 2020