Editor’s note: Dr. Earl Tilford is Professor of History at Grove City College. He enjoyed an extensive military career and after retiring from the U.S. Air Force, served as an associate professor of history at Troy State University in Montgomery and professor of military history at the U.S. Air Force Air Command and Staff College. In 1993 he became director of research at the U.S. Army’s Strategic Studies Institute in Carlisle, Pa., where he worked on a project that looked at possible future terrorist threats. He has authored three books on the Vietnam War and co-edited a book on Operation Desert Storm. He has lectured throughout the U.S. and abroad on the Vietnam War and, more recently, the future of armed conflict.
Media Inquiries: If you would like to reach Dr. Tilford for comment, please contact him at email@example.com.
- Russia Heats Up: New Challenges to U.S. National Security - March 28, 2019
- Angela Davis and the Rev. Fred L. Shuttlesworth Human Rights Award - January 8, 2019
- Losing sight of the Great War in American History - November 15, 2018
- The Unwarranted Storm Over Security Clearances - August 22, 2018
- Summit Asymmetries - July 18, 2018
- Homeland: Art imitating Life - May 16, 2018
- The Grand Strategy of the Trump Administration - April 23, 2018
- Coaches Paul Bryant and Joe Paterno in Retrospect - April 5, 2018
- Revive Us Again: Billy Graham and that Old-Time Religion - February 27, 2018
- Limiting the Coming War - February 16, 2018