In case you missed it, this past weekend, the executive director of The Center for Vision & Values at Grove City College—Dr. Paul Kengor—filled in as guest host of “The Glen Meakem Program.” During the two-hour show on America’s founding, Dr. Kengor interviewed three notable scholars with Center connections: Dr. Joseph Postell (assistant professor of political science at the University of Colorado at Colorado Springs and contributor to the Center); Dr. Michael Coulter (professor of humanities and political science at Grove City College and contributor to the Center); and Dr. Gary Scott Smith (chair of the history department at Grove City College and fellow for faith and the presidency with the Center).
For a program description, an mp3 download, or to listen to a streaming audio broadcast of Dr. Kengor’s show, please click here.
- MLB Strikes Out in Cuba - July 23, 2021
- The Future of Conservatism - June 22, 2021
- The Early Church Was Not Socialist - April 22, 2021
- VIDEO – Preparation for Life’s Unexpectedness - April 19, 2021
- Bioethics in a Brave New World - April 7, 2021
- The Holiest Week - April 1, 2021
- Death of a Defector: Ion Mihai Pacepa, RIP - March 1, 2021
- George S. Patton and Christmas 1945 - December 23, 2020
- 50 Years Ago, Solzhenitsyn Received the Nobel Prize for Reminding Us of a ‘Forgotten God’ - October 16, 2020
- Marx on Christianity, Judaism, and Evolution/Race - September 18, 2020