In case you missed it, this past weekend, the executive director of The Center for Vision & Values at Grove City College—Dr. Paul Kengor—filled in as guest host of “The Glen Meakem Program.” During the two-hour show on America’s founding, Dr. Kengor interviewed three notable scholars with Center connections: Dr. Joseph Postell (assistant professor of political science at the University of Colorado at Colorado Springs and contributor to the Center); Dr. Michael Coulter (professor of humanities and political science at Grove City College and contributor to the Center); and Dr. Gary Scott Smith (chair of the history department at Grove City College and fellow for faith and the presidency with the Center).
For a program description, an mp3 download, or to listen to a streaming audio broadcast of Dr. Kengor’s show, please click here.
- Marx on Christianity, Judaism, and Evolution/Race - September 18, 2020
- Remembering and Teaching 9/11 - September 11, 2020
- Tear all the statues down? - July 16, 2020
- Astronauts, Riots, and Pandemics: 2020 vs. 1969 - June 3, 2020
- Burying Memorial Day 2020 - May 26, 2020
- Why Not Thank God? Andrew Cuomo and COVID-19 - April 29, 2020
- Carrying the Cross of COVID-19 this Good Friday - April 10, 2020
- Eerie Echoes of Influenza Epidemic - March 13, 2020
- Getting Reagan Right - February 7, 2020
- Remembering Jack Kerouac: Novelist, Beat, Conservative, Catholic - January 9, 2020