“Professor Paul Kengor is a friend of mine … A professor at the great Grove City College.”
In case you missed it, Dr. Paul Kengor, executive director of the Center for Vision & Values, was a guest on the nationally syndicated radio program “The Mark Levin Show” on Tuesday July 17, 2018. Levin and Kengor discuss President Donald Trump’s critics over the summit with Russian President Vladimir Putin.
From Levin’s website: “If we look back at history, President Franklin Delano Roosevelt sold us out in the Helsinki Accord and his closest advisor Vasili Mitrokhin was a Soviet spy, yet the Democrats love FDR. Ford and Carter also had embarrassing moments with the Kremlin as well. Professor Paul Kengor of Grove City College, weighs in on the historical perspective of the U.S. and Russia. He explains how the Left has always been weak on Russia and sometimes cozy with its communist ideology during the time of the Soviet Union.”
NOTE: Dr. Kengor appears at the 19:55 mark of the show.
- Astronauts, Riots, and Pandemics: 2020 vs. 1969 - June 3, 2020
- Burying Memorial Day 2020 - May 26, 2020
- Why Not Thank God? Andrew Cuomo and COVID-19 - April 29, 2020
- Carrying the Cross of COVID-19 this Good Friday - April 10, 2020
- Eerie Echoes of Influenza Epidemic - March 13, 2020
- Getting Reagan Right - February 7, 2020
- Remembering Jack Kerouac: Novelist, Beat, Conservative, Catholic - January 9, 2020
- Thanking God at Thanksgiving: 100 Years Ago and Today - November 25, 2019
- Dropping in on the Veteran Down the Street - November 11, 2019
- Taking Pride in Down Syndrome Children - October 23, 2019