The following dinner lecture was delivered by Dr. Paul Kengor on the evening of April 6, 2006.
(Location: Pew Fine Arts Center – Pew Memorial Room)
Paul Kengor is the executive director of The Center for Vision & Values at Grove City College, which hosted an April 5-6, 2006 conference titled, “Mr. Jefferson Goes to the Middle East: Democracy’s Prospects in the Arab World.” Dr. Kengor is also the best-selling author of God and Ronald Reagan: A Spiritual Life. The title of this lecture is based on President Reagan’s June 1982 speech at Westminster Palace in London and President Bush’s November 2003 speech to the National Endowment for Democracy.
- Socialism, Communism, and Democratic Socialism: Paul Kengor at the Reagan Ranch - July 18, 2019
- Review of Mark Levin’s “Unfreedom of the Press” - July 3, 2019
- Homage to a Cold War Prophet - June 27, 2019
- Offending Christians: The Bladensburg Cross Case - June 3, 2019
- The Last of the Bailey Brothers of World War II - May 24, 2019
- France’s Faith, France’s Loss - April 16, 2019
- On Trump, Democrats, and Socialism - February 18, 2019
- Marching for Life: Countering Roe V. Wade’s Escorts - January 18, 2019
- VIDEO – Dr. Paul Kengor with Mark Levin - January 15, 2019
- George H. W. Bush and the call that surrendered the Soviet Union - December 7, 2018