The following dinner lecture was delivered by Dr. Paul Kengor on the evening of April 6, 2006.
(Location: Pew Fine Arts Center – Pew Memorial Room)
Paul Kengor is the executive director of The Center for Vision & Values at Grove City College, which hosted an April 5-6, 2006 conference titled, “Mr. Jefferson Goes to the Middle East: Democracy’s Prospects in the Arab World.” Dr. Kengor is also the best-selling author of God and Ronald Reagan: A Spiritual Life. The title of this lecture is based on President Reagan’s June 1982 speech at Westminster Palace in London and President Bush’s November 2003 speech to the National Endowment for Democracy.
- Preparation for Life’s Unexpectedness - April 19, 2021
- Bioethics in a Brave New World - April 7, 2021
- The Holiest Week - April 1, 2021
- Death of a Defector: Ion Mihai Pacepa, RIP - March 1, 2021
- George S. Patton and Christmas 1945 - December 23, 2020
- 50 Years Ago, Solzhenitsyn Received the Nobel Prize for Reminding Us of a ‘Forgotten God’ - October 16, 2020
- Marx on Christianity, Judaism, and Evolution/Race - September 18, 2020
- Remembering and Teaching 9/11 - September 11, 2020
- Tear all the statues down? - July 16, 2020
- Astronauts, Riots, and Pandemics: 2020 vs. 1969 - June 3, 2020