To discuss the Republican presidential primary, the executive director of The Center for Vision & Values at Grove City College—Dr. Paul Kengor—joined bestselling author, commentator, talk show host, and President Ronald Reagan’s secretary of education—Dr. Bill Bennett—on his “Morning in America” radio show.
In this entertaining interview, Kengor and Bennett discuss the possibility of Marco Rubio and Ted Cruz joining forces to defeat front-runner Donald Trump. Click below to listen.
- George S. Patton and Christmas 1945 - December 23, 2020
- 50 Years Ago, Solzhenitsyn Received the Nobel Prize for Reminding Us of a ‘Forgotten God’ - October 16, 2020
- Marx on Christianity, Judaism, and Evolution/Race - September 18, 2020
- Remembering and Teaching 9/11 - September 11, 2020
- Tear all the statues down? - July 16, 2020
- Astronauts, Riots, and Pandemics: 2020 vs. 1969 - June 3, 2020
- Burying Memorial Day 2020 - May 26, 2020
- Why Not Thank God? Andrew Cuomo and COVID-19 - April 29, 2020
- Carrying the Cross of COVID-19 this Good Friday - April 10, 2020
- Eerie Echoes of Influenza Epidemic - March 13, 2020