To discuss the Republican presidential primary, the executive director of The Center for Vision & Values at Grove City College—Dr. Paul Kengor—joined bestselling author, commentator, talk show host, and President Ronald Reagan’s secretary of education—Dr. Bill Bennett—on his “Morning in America” radio show.
In this entertaining interview, Kengor and Bennett discuss the possibility of Marco Rubio and Ted Cruz joining forces to defeat front-runner Donald Trump. Click below to listen.
- MLB Strikes Out in Cuba - July 23, 2021
- The Future of Conservatism - June 22, 2021
- The Early Church Was Not Socialist - April 22, 2021
- VIDEO – Preparation for Life’s Unexpectedness - April 19, 2021
- Bioethics in a Brave New World - April 7, 2021
- The Holiest Week - April 1, 2021
- Death of a Defector: Ion Mihai Pacepa, RIP - March 1, 2021
- George S. Patton and Christmas 1945 - December 23, 2020
- 50 Years Ago, Solzhenitsyn Received the Nobel Prize for Reminding Us of a ‘Forgotten God’ - October 16, 2020
- Marx on Christianity, Judaism, and Evolution/Race - September 18, 2020