In case you missed it, this past weekend Roger Robinson was a guest on “Glen Meakem on the Weekend” to discuss the recent events in Ukraine and Russia. Robinson was one of our fascinating guests at the recent Eighth Annual Ronald Reagan Lecture held at Grove City College.
Robinson, a senior director of International Economic Affairs at the National Security Council under President Ronald Reagan, joined Glen to talk about Putin’s recent land grab in the Ukraine, and offers some parallels between Soviet aggression during the 1980s and Russia’s aggression today.
This interview, which lasts about 15 minutes, is packed full of insight. You don’t want to miss it. Click on the links below to listen:
- 2019 Message from The Center for Vision & Values - January 17, 2019
- Center for Vision & Values joins Excellence network - December 7, 2018
- The remarkable story of an American hero: Frank Kravetz - November 8, 2018
- Grant will Fund Outreach Effort to Rural Pastors - October 19, 2018
- The Center for Vision & Values Presents: Top 10 of 2017 - December 27, 2017
- R.C. Sproul’s Lasting Influence and Profound Wisdom: A Grove City College Tribute - December 18, 2017
- Remembering Michael Cromartie — Red God, Blue God: Is there a God Gap Between the Parties? - August 29, 2017
- Dr. Paul Kengor on “The Mark Levin Show” - July 13, 2017
- Grove City College 2017 Commencement — Featuring Distinguished Guest, Vice President Mike Pence - May 25, 2017
- VIDEO — The Twisted Gospel with Chelsen Vicari - April 26, 2017