Twenty years ago this week, the U.S. Senate began the impeachment trial of President Bill Clinton. All of America was gripped by the stunning story of the impeachment of a president of the United States. Few individuals witnessed that historic event quite like Paul J. McNulty, who held the position of Chief Counsel – Director of Communication for the Impeachment Proceedings by the House Judiciary Committee. Today, the Honorable Paul J. McNulty ’80 is president of Grove City College. Two decades later, Mr. McNulty shares his remarkable experiences as a key eyewitness to an extraordinary episode in history.
THE CENTER FOR VISION & VALUES DEPENDS ON THE SUPPORT OF READERS LIKE YOU. DONATE TODAY.
- VIDEO — 20 Years Later: An Inside Look at the Clinton Impeachment and the Clash on Capitol Hill - January 10, 2019
- 2017-2018 Opening Convocation – Grove City College – Hon. Paul J. McNulty ’80 - September 6, 2017
- STREAMING VIDEO – The Founders Constitution and the Coming Battle for Religious Liberty - March 16, 2016
- Heritage Foundation Address – Grove City College President Paul J. McNulty ’80 – “Degrees and Double-Standards: Scoring the College Scorecard” - November 23, 2015
- Obama’s College ‘Scorecard’ Doesn’t Measure Up - November 13, 2015